- Our puppies are available to their new homes at ten to twelve weeks of age.
- Our puppies live in our home and are exposed to a family environment.
- Our Saint Bernard puppies go to their new homes having had their dewclaws removed.
- Our puppies are wormed at least twice and usually go home worm free.
- Our puppies will receive their first set of shots and receive a health check from our vet prior to going home.
- Our Saint Bernard puppies are micro chipped for identification.
- Our puppies are CKC registered. We will fill out the registration forms while you are here. When the CKC registration papers are received, their individual CKC numbers are recorded in our breeding records, and then the registration forms and a pedigree, specific for your puppy, will be forwarded to you.
- Our puppies come with a guarantee against any life threatening genetic problem. Issues must be documented from a registered vet when in contact with us. We treat every case individually, with the utmost care and attention and with the best interest of the dog as our primary concern.
You will receive:
- A health record printout for your new puppy, as well as the vaccination certificate from my vet.
- A document containing our puppy manual that covers our 40 years breeding Saint Bernards. We are available by phone or email for the life of your dog!
- Puppy’s papers and a pedigree specific to your puppy.
- Six weeks of free health insurance for your pup through Pets + Us.